Free Trial to EMM
Complete Coverage of Fixed Income, FX, Interest Rates, Commodities, Equities and Funds across Emerging Markets:
- Currency & Commodity Forecasts — 3, 6 and 12-month foreign exchange forecasts for a currency and its interest rate, as well as a forecast report on a major commodity, and reports detailing the team's current views on major emerging markets assets.
- Market Strategies — Specific market strategies on external and local debt markets, currencies and equity indices across emerging markets.
- Bond Sentiment Index — Key views of the investment banking community towards sovereign external debt are outlined in EMM's Bond Sentiment Index.
- Sovereign Risk Ratings — A sovereign's ability and willingness to service its external debt obligations are measured in Global Emerging Markets Sovereign Risk Rating Index. The index also incorporates a forward-looking market element that determines whether the underlying fundamentals of a given credit are reflected in the price of the benchmark bond.
- Global Fund Industry — EMM runs a section each week dedicated to the global fund industry. With the bias on emerging markets, the information centres on the launch and development of new products and funds within the fund industry, detailing investment themes and decisions of the major asset management companies, hedge funds, pension funds, and mutual funds. Every week, there is at least one in-depth interview with a key market participant. The flow of money information complements very well the analysis contained in other parts of the publication.
Emerging Markets Monitor brings you the latest analysis and forecasts on fixed income, currencies and equities across Asia, Latin America, Emerging Europe and the Middle East & Africa all backed by Business Monitor International's highly respected assessments of political and macroeconomic risk.
Immediate online access to www.emergingmarketsmonitor.com for the next 14 days.